Tracey Peterman, Supervisor
Darrin Castello, Mechanic
*Note: Bus routes are currently in the process of being updated.
The Claymont School Board and Administration request that parents identify a single pick-up location for A.M. Routes and a single drop-off destination for the P.M. Routes. Multiple pick-up and drop-off spots are not within the bus route guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
*Students must ride their assigned bus routes
This is a tentative bus schedule for the new school year, with the emphasis on the word tentative. Until the routes are actually run and we see who has moved in or out, it is difficult to be exact. Please have your child at his/her stop a few minutes early for the first several days.
SCHOOL BUS SAFETY RULES
1. Pupils shall arrive at the bus stop before the bus is scheduled to arrive.
2. Pupils must wait in a location clear of traffic and away from the bus stops.
3. Behavior at the school bus stop must not threaten life, limb or property of any individuals.
4. Pupils must go directly to an available or assigned seat so the bus may safely resume motion.
5. Pupils must remain seated keeping aisles and exits clear.
6. Pupils must observe classroom conduct and obey the driver promptly and respectfully.
7. Pupils must not use profane language.
8. Pupils must refrain from eating and drinking on the bus except as required for medical reasons.
9. Pupils must not use tobacco on the bus.
10. Pupils must not have alcohol or drugs in their possession on the bus except for prescription medication required for a student.
11. Pupils must not throw or pass objects on, from or into the bus.
12. Pupils may carry on the bus only objects that can be held in their laps (see paragraph (J) of Rule 3301-83-20 of the Administrative Code.)
13. Pupils must leave or board the bus at locations to which they have been assigned unless they have parental and administrative authorization to do otherwise.
14. Pupils must not put head or arms out of the bus windows.
Produced by: THE OHIO DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION / July 2012